Monday, November 22, 2010

My First Post

Hmmm. So now I'm here. I've always wanted to do this. Blog that is. Actually, what am I saying, I have done it, on another blog. Three posts total. Then I got bored. And no one read it. But thanks to my Twitter friends, I should have people reading this. So that means I will have to keep up with it. And attempt to make it somewhat interesting.

I'm not sure what the point of my blog is yet. That I will have to ponder.

But thanks to @theofficewhore, here I am. And much encouragement from another very special person :).

I really should do some work though. I'm not sure my employer would appreciate me getting paid for blogging on company time. Although it will happen often. Because I'm a slacker.

So hi everyone and welcome to my ride ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment