Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Crazy Bastard

Stalkers suck. Well this guy isn't truly stalking me since he, thank the fucking lord, doesn't know where I live or work.

Let's call him FCB (fucking crazy bastard). So meet him online a few months ago. We hit it off. Great guy. Sends me pics and he's hot - bonus. We talk, he gets psycho and possessive. I say "get lost". He apolgized and sucked me back in. This happens a few times. Eventually we meet. Well guess what?!?! The pics he sent were NOT him!

Now I ummm kinda still fucked him. What can I say, I was horny! But HUGE mistake! I dump him afterwards and he cries. And cries. And cries
I know I'm a good catch, but come on! I block him from MSN. And I thought that was it.

About a month ago, I'm chatting with a new guy online. Seems nice enough. I asked for a pic, told him I was burned once. Well he says he will send one. But never does. We talk still for a bit. One day he tells me of his fantasy that he insists I am the person to help him out. His fantasy is to meet in a hotel room, blind folded. And the more I talk to this guy I realize he sounds like FCB. So I say "hell no!". That was just way too creepy to even fathom since I know it would be FCB!

Creepy

Now there are a few people I'd choose to stalk me

You know who you are ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I knew there were some weird people out there and God knows I've met my share of weird women, but holy shit. This guy is a fuckin tool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey,
    Protect yourself. I've had this happen too. The guy knew where I worked and threatened me since I had a feeling he was *off* and ended contact with him. I had to cancel everything. My phone number, Twitter, my blog, and take off all photos that could connect me. Don't assume you are safe, protect your other life.
    c

    ReplyDelete