Thursday, December 2, 2010

Feeling conflicted

So I go through periods of my life when I say "fuck it, I've tried my best with my marriage, I have every right to be happy". And will meet someone. And I'm not sure if I've explained this before but when I sleep with someone else outside of my marriage, I need an emotional connection. I don't have sex just to have sex. That's easy to do. And sure, I have done it. It's just much more fulfilling to have that emotional connection.

But I digress.

Then things happen. Big events occur in real life. I meet certain people on twitter. And here I am. Not wanting to be with anyone else.

My mom is sick. And that's been hard and it's making me realize that I need to focus on her. Not on me.

My youngin' really wants to see me tomorrow. But I don't know. I do have an empty house to myself. And he knows this. So he of course wants to come over.

But what effect will this have on others?

No comments:

Post a Comment