Thursday, December 2, 2010

Life Can Be Hard...

So if you all were hoping to only read about my naughty escapades, you're out of luck! I'll be using this blog just to babble about life in general, anonymously of course. So I'll be complaining about my kids, husband, work I'm sure. So suck it up, buttercup!

Today I'm writing about my mom. She's my best friend. And she has terminal breast cancer. She was diagnosed about 7 years ago. Went through treatment. About two and a half years ago, the cancer spread to her spine and it became terminal. She's been stable ever since. Until last Friday. The cancer in the bones has spread. I know it could be worse and I'm lucky to have had this much time with her, but it makes me sad as hell. I can't imagine life without her. But I'm so happy she's gotten to know my kids and met my brother's baby. Who knows, she may end up living 20 more years. I'm trying to think positive. But god, it's hard.

Going to call my mom :).

No comments:

Post a Comment