Thursday, December 23, 2010

Complicated...

My "love" life or should I say "lust life" has gotten confusing again.

Well the guy who I accidentally sent pics to and corresponded with, whose wife became "ok" with him and I, is gone. Excuse the run on sentence! The fact that his wife knew was too much for me. I'd rather the excitement of both sneaking around! So I kicked that one to the curb.

So the complications arise with the fact that three, actually four men from my past have recently come back into my life unexpectedly. I seriously don't get it! I act cocky and am confident, but honestly, I'm not sure what brings them back.


B - the one night stand I had two years ago is STILL emailing me, wanting me back. He gave up eventually a few weeks ago since I hadn't responded to his emails. Wished me the best, said he gave up. But being the attention whore that I am, I responded to that email. Which of course encouraged him and he's back at it. The reason I never pursued anything with him after we fucked is that it was ALL about sex. And I want.. No, I need.. more than just sex. I need an emotional connection. He said he couldn't give me that. So we fucked and I told him I didn't want to see him again. Now he's telling me that he wants to do it "right" this time. I admit that I love the attention.

Then there is J, who I actually never met. We met online and had a fantastic connection. Never met because of distance. Eventually things fizzled out because of the distance (about 1 1/2 hours away). He emailed two days ago, saying he missed me and can't stop thinking about me. He wants to try things again.

Next is A. We will call him A2. He lives in Ottawa but the head office of his work is in my city so he's here fairly often. We had a good connection, fantastic sex. Then he felt guilty. And that ended. He also wants to try again. Although only because he's in town at the end of January. He wants to get laid again by me. He denies this, saying it's ME he missed. But I wasn't born yesterday!

And lastly, there is M. Things with him were incredible, we were together awhile. He wants me back. Him I'm not sure I can resist him.

I have to remember though that these relationships ended for a reason, whether I ended it or them. And ultimately it was for the best.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome post. I really love your writing style, very much to the point and honest. I enjoy reading all of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl. You and I, we seem to be writing about the same things. I like how we both label our men with the first initials. Pesky that some have the SAME first initial. :)

    I am here with you in the struggle to find what we seem to both be searching for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ Yes you both are very similar... it's why I tune in to read you both!! :)

    ReplyDelete