Saturday, December 4, 2010

MySecretLife Update

So I'm sure you are all wondering where things stand with my OTHER men...

To be honest, I haven't seen them. Stuff with my mom has gotten in the way. And other stuff I don't feel like sharing at the moment.

Ex and I broke up a couple of weeks ago. Hadn't seen him in about a month or so.

The youngin' and I were supposed to get together Friday, but I didn't want to and cancelled. Haven't seen him in two weeks now. He's a sweetheart, this one. He's 29 and a genuinely good guy. Married only for 2 years. I told him he's in BIG trouble if he's cheating already :). We talk often and get along great. Sex with him is fantastic. But I cannot imagine falling in love with him. Great guy, but there just isn't that "spark" between us. At least I don't see it. I'm sure he does. LOL! Kidding.

A, the pics to the wrong email address guy (blogged about him in the past with that story) and I also talk often. Haven't met him. He keeps saying he wants to, that he thinks about me constantly, can't get me off his mind. That was his email today. Another sweet guy, who is fun, but any sparks? Not really.

I then have B - my first affair after my work guy. That sounds bad, like I've had a ton of affairs. Too many, but really not THAT many, relatively speaking ;). At least I'd like to think. Anyway - B. He was basically a one time thing. Good sex, but then I felt guilty. He was 2 years ago. He STILL wants me back. Every time I log onto my chat app, there are messages from him, saying that he'll keep trying to win me back. Usually I ignore him. The odd time I'll tell him to move on, but he keeps telling me that I'm "perfect". I just laugh. I am SO not perfect. He claims I am for him. Not sure what keeps him coming back to me. Maybe the sex was that good? I do give a good blow job apparently ;P.

That's it for the real life OTHER men. They aren't really even "real life" since I'm really just chatting online with them. And for now, that's fine.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked the story. Makes me wants to be one of your guys. I look forward to reading more stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, this is going to sound stupid, since I AM "TheOfficeWhore," but I'd stay away from B.
    It's not worth your job or the after affects. I've gotten myself into a mess at work. I've got all these guys that WANT me and constantly flirt with me. I'm sure word has gotten around. It makes me FEEL like a whore. LOL. But if things ever go bad there, you have to continuing SEEING him. That part SUCKS bad. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete