Monday, December 13, 2010

The Stakes Have Changed...

with A. Hadn't heard from him for a couple of days, which totally isn't like him. So I emailed to say hello. He responds by telling me that his wife found all of our emails and wasn't mad at all. Apparently she admitted to her own affair. I guess she met a guy online while looking for a woman. She she is still with this guy and has shown A action shots of him and her. She is totally fine with him and I continuing but wants to see pics of us together (no faces). So he's all excited because we can talk more.

But the stakes have changed. When I have an affair it's much easier and safer, IMO, with someone who has as much to lose as I do if we get caught. I guess it has its advantages too. More freedom on his part. And I bet if i would want a threesome, it would be easy.

But is it worth the risk. Is he worth the risk? Need to ponder.

2 comments:

  1. I think it is safer, and a bit more exciting when both of you are playing secret agent. This current scenario seems more like a healthy dose of drama to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with Rugby. What if wife changes her mind? She has power over you right now. But go with your gut.

    ReplyDelete