Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Still Embarrassed...

Funny story. So met this guy. I'll call him J. We chatted for a bit. He asked me to send him pics. So I did... And in these pictures I was ..ahem... not fully clothed. You twitter people have seen these pics btw ;).

So J tells me he didn't get the pics. Hmmm... so I check and realize I sent the pic to the wrong email address. I fixed it and re-sent the pics to J. He was quite pleased by them.

A day later, I get the following emails from the person at the wrong address:
number 1:
"I'd appreciate if you didn't send this smut to me. You're unattractive and I have a wife. I've forwarded these to everyone my list just incase everyone we know wants to know what you're up to."

So I respond, totally embarrassed (and insulted! LOL!), apologizing profusely.

He responds by:
"Sorry if I came off rude. Just can't get those pictures at this email. Now xxxx@aol.com is another story. Lol. i did not forward them for your privacy".

Sure enough, I get email from his "other" account and he hasn't stopped emailing me since, telling me how hot I am, wanting more pics, etc etc.

At least he (we will call him A), boosted my ego ;). Yes, I'm at attention whore. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment